Designed with a slight less approach angle than our Slimline Bumper but still able to negotiate obstacles that would otherwise cause damage. The bolder look shows more of our bumper and less of the underside of your vehicle. This bumper style is preferred by most DII owners for the heavier look (and it covers up your windshield washer bottle).
Constructed from 1/4″ hot rolled steel made to withstand most abuse. The A Bar design is made from 1 3/4″ DOM tubing .120 wall and is designed for the owner who is looking for a place to put lights but also likes some protection for the front of his Land Rover.
Our weld on Recovery Points (standard on all bumpers) are designed into the bumper to withstand all the abuse from snatching and pulling.
- Constructed of 1/4″ materials
- Box Beam construction for maximum strength
- 0.120″ wall tubing in all model brush bars
- Optional 5/16″ aluminum skid plate
- 6 bolt frame mounting
- Currently, fits a wide range of winch models